LEARN TO EARN TUTORING
***If you are selected to be a potential tutor, an online video interview will be set up via Skype.
We really appreciate you wanting become a part of our learning team!
Our tutors are in control of their own schedule and the location they would like to meet students.
Let us all become successful together!
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Must have at least 1 year of teaching or tutoring experience.
- Must be able to drive to various locations to meet with students at their home, library, etc.
- Be motivating, reliable, responsible, and compassionate
- This is an independent contractor position, you will only receive a 1099-MISC Form if more than $599 is earned the previous year instead of receiving a W-2
- Help students with their homework, study skills, and organization
- Reviewing grades and upcoming assignments
- Communication by email of student's progress to their teachers and parents
- Motivating students to perform at their best
***IF YOU ARE USING A SMARTPHONE OR TABLET TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW. USE THE LANDSCAPE VIEW.