We really appreciate you wanting become a part of our learning team!
Our tutors are in control of their own schedule and the location they would like to meet students.
Let us all become successful together!
- 4 year college degree
- 2 years of teaching or tutoring experience.
- Drive to various locations to meet with students at their home, library, or online if requested.
- Be motivating, reliable, responsible, and compassionate
- The wage range is $18-$30/hr.
- This is an independent contractor position, a W-2 will not be issued. The tutor will receive a 1099-MISC Form only if more than $599 is earned for the year.
- Help students with the subject matter, their homework, study skills, and organization
- Reviewing student's grades and upcoming assignments when needed
- Communicate by email of student's progress to their teachers and parents
- Motivate students to perform at their best
***IF YOU ARE USING A SMARTPHONE OR TABLET TO FILL OUT THE APPLICATION BELOW. USE THE LANDSCAPE VIEW.
LEARN TO EARN TUTORING
***If you are selected to be a potential tutor, an online video interview will be set up via Skype.